1. Trying to go to Manhattan/ Brooklyn for 4th of July weekend. Need to visit a bunch of people, and of course get shitfaced. Hit me up if you want to come up, driving might be cheaper than taking the bus up if we have a full car.
2. I think after I finish my inner arm, shoulder and legs, I’m finished getting tattoos.
Sitting around at work gives me plenty of time to brainstorm. So. I’m going to start running every single day. I already do it every other day, and it is starting to suck less. So why not. And now you all know.
Yes, I hope it rains all day. That’s the only part I like about winter. Rain and snow justifying those days when you just want to sit around at home and do crafts in front of the TV. There is a huge pile of shit I need to finish knitting and sewing up, but will never get around to it. So, I hope this week is rainy. Sayin.
1. While dancing on Saturday I suddenly decided to cut all of my hair off. I thought it over for a couple days . Go with my natural texture and maybe lighten it. I’m kind of over the long flowing hair thing, it’s too glamorous for me. I’m thinking a chin length bob with straight bangs. Asian baby steeze.
2. All I’ve been doing is smoking weed, working, and going to the gym. It’s a damn shame.
3. Might take the train down to DC tomorrow to check out some shit. I’ll probably go alone and meet up with people later. Day trips are cool.
4. I desperately need to go through all of my clothes and get rid of at least half. Ladies, I’ll keep you posted.
5. Adam rescued a kitten on Friday night. Greg named him Prettyboy and cuddles with him even though he claims to hate animals. He’s really sweet, sleeps all day, lays on his back to get rubs every 5 minutes, and follows us around meowing. Gotta take him to SPCA to get everything checked out, but I’m so happy. I was talking about how I wanted to adopt a cat a couple weeks ago and wasn’t being proactive about it.
Hey everyone, I am very sad to announce that a laptop was stolen last night during the Soft House show at B503 in the Copycat. The laptop, which belonged to Zach Utz (of Dope Body/Holy Ghost Party), was stolen from his room in the Penthouse Gallery (B501, across the hall from the Soft House). The…
1. It’s supposed to be this hot (95+ degrees + humidity) all week. Shit is going to get ignorant. Baltimore City’s crime rates run directly parallel to the weather patterns. Plus being hot 24/7 is flat out uncomfortable.
2. My day trip to Virginia was much needed and hella fun. Drove around dirty as the Earth’s crust on a suspended license, made sure to not blast Slayer and do my normal shenanigans that got my shit suspended in the first place. Anyway, tmi. Never been so stoked to get back into Maryland.
3. There is a definite rift between my old friends and my new. I wish the old were more accepting. Our group of nerds is no better than the next guy’s, we’re just into different shit. That’s all it breaks down to.
4. Rock star lifestyle, might don’t make it.
5. Each summer tops the past summer. Even the mundane shit is bearable. I’m doing weird shit, meeting everyone under the sun it seems. Getting dark, anticipating cross country moves, you know whatever.
The only fool who hits on you through your blog is a fatass you will never meet. How sad
I think this could have been more effective if it was worded correctly. I don’t really get it. Who is that sad for? Should I be using my blog as a dating service like the rest of you? And last but not least.