I think I’ll start using this. Even though everyone else’s Tumblr is all inspirational and shit.
Erica and I have developed a fool-proof profiling system with our customers.
Who is going to be annoying:
1. Couples. When the woman is wearing heels. She’s going to be a diva, and her boyfriend’s going to get her the nicest phone we have. But only after asking 45 dumb ass questions and eyeing you up and down.
2. Girls in large groups. They’ll be thisclose to buying something, then a friend hates on it, and everything falls to shit. Tons of loud squealing and mean muggin. They always rubberneck around the corner and try to look at your screen and ask about tattoos.
3. Men on the phone. They are on the phone with their wife/girlfriend. See #1.
4. Old people. Enough said.
5. Dudes in Ed Hardy. They’re going to brag about how they have an Iphone/ Blackberry already and are just “buying this phone for the side”.
6. Women with 3+ kids. They are scatter brained and will take for fucking ever while their children destroy the store.